20 April 2007

my new pet.


This is borderline nauseatingly cute. I just want to kidnap him and bring him home with me.

PS. I promise I'll get back to the subject of Jordan soon. We had Arabic exams all week, and my Radical Islam mid-term is next week, so it's been busy in that uneventful sort of way. The Amman International Dance Festival is probably the coolest thing to ever come to this city. We saw the premier last night - a performance by Candaco, a UK company with disabled dancers. It was amazing. The festival runs the next two weeks or so, and similar events are happening in Beirut and Ramallah. There's a modern workshop tomorrow that I'm hoping to go to, which will be embarassing since I haven't really danced in a few years, but also fabulous, since my not dancing is one of my few regrets from college. Better late than never, I suppose.

1 comment:

Deeply Superficial said...

Ungh, God, soooo cute, I want one. What a welcome respite from my end of the year papers.
Just wanted to let you know that I read your blog, and very much enjoy hearing about your experiences in Jordan. Please keep sharing your perspectives on life in the Middle East!
Hope all is well on the other side of the world...

--Lindsay