16 July 2006

good news.

Well, I may have discovered a solution that allows everyone to rest easy and me to still have an exciting summer. The program is officially cancelled, but we have the option of keeping our original departure date and severing all ties with GMU. Needless to say, I'm staying. However, I recognize that Israel is becoming a bit riskier and giving everyone back home reason to panic, so I've found a nice compromise - Europe. If Delta lets me, I'll change my departure city to anywhere in Europe and piddle around there until I fly home. Those of you in Europe, let me know if you want a refugee visitor for a few days. If I can't change my departure city, I'll still go to Europe and come back to Tel Aviv on August 4 to fly back to the states. Everybody wins! I'll update here when I finalize the details.

No comments: